Skip to content
- Born and graduated from high school in Hallettsville, Texas
- Graduate from Texas A&I, Kingsville with BS in Agriculture Mechanics.
- Masters in Business Management from Central Michigan University.
- Retired from US Army Signal Corp as Lieutenant Colonel in 1980 after 22 years service.
- Retired from Valero Energy Corporation, San Antonio, in 1995 after 15 years service.
- Seguin Sunrise Lions Club member and twice served as president.
- Serve on Guadalupe County Farm Bureau board and twice served as Farm Bureau president.
- Serve on the Board of Directors at the Texas Agricultural Education and Heritage Center
- Acting Elder serving as trustee at First Presbyterian Church, Seguin
- Served as chairman of Comal/Guadalupe Soil & Water Conservation District
- Served on the Texas Farm Bureau Resolutions Committee
- Served on the Guadalupe County Appraisal District Review Board
- Served on the Seguin Chamber of Commerce Ag Committee
- Own commercial cow/calf operation with about 90 mother cows.
- Currently serve on the board of Seguin Area Community Foundation.